Fusion’s Kitchen will reopen on Wednesday 19th may 2021 for indoor AND OUTDOOR dining
what you need to know
- Bookings for food can be made for our inside booths and under the heated shelter in the beer garden. All other areas of the venue, including the uncovered beer garden, are walk-in only.
- The maximum group size permitted inside the bar is 6 people – however, due to social distancing restrictions and the size of our venue, most of our tables have a maximum capacity of 4 people. We recommend keeping your group size small when planning to book with us to avoid disappointment.
- Our maximum group size for eating outside under the beer garden shelter is 8 people.
- Please do not book for groups bigger than 6 people inside the venue spread across multiple tables. This is not permitted and requests to sit close to other bookings will not be honoured.
- All bookings are for 2 hours from your original booking time. If you wish to stay for longer, please call us on 01524 65007 to discuss.
- We will hold your booking for 15 minutes after your original booking time, after which point your table will be given away if no one from your group has arrived. If you’re running late or no longer require your booking, please just give us a call on 01524 65007 and let us know.
- All customers are required to either check-in on the NHS Test & Trace app or leave contact details on arrival. Customers are expected to wear a face covering when not seated at their table unless exempt for medical reasons.
kitchen opening times
MONDAY – CLOSED
TUESDAY – CLOSED
WEDNESDAY – 5 – 9PM
THURSDAY – 5 – 9PM
FRIDAY – 12 – 9PM
SATURDAY – 12 – 9PM
SUNDAY – 12 – 6PM [ROASTS ONLY]
We currently experiencing high levels of demand whilst working with a reduced capacity under Covid-19 restrictions. If your chosen date and time are not showing as available, it does unfortunately mean that we are fully booked.